New Hope Uganda Video


Colorado Weber's

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Emily




I can't believe we are old enough to have a child who is 17! We celebrated Emily's 17th birthday on Sunday. As we look back over the last 17 years, we have watched our baby grow into a beautiful, passionate woman of God. Emily is on fire for Jesus and has a depth that only the Lord can give. It is hard to think about the day she won't be in our home on a daily basis, but we can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for this beautiful young woman.

"She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come. She speaks with wisdom, and failthful instruction is on her tongue." Prov 31:27&28

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is surely amazing! I am so glad that she is such a close influence on my girls!
Love,
me

Echoes in Ink said...

Happy Birthday, Em!!! I am so blessed to have a friend like you.

You truly are an amazing person and I can't wait to see what God will accomplish through you. :)

Love,
Catey

ColoradoLaCombes said...

Happy Belated Birthday Emily!!! May the Lord richly bless you in your 17th year! Love the blog Webers.
Love,
The LaCombes

Ariel said...

Happy (belated) birthday Emily! I don't know you well but I can tell that you're awesome anyway :)

Our Playlist