New Hope Uganda Video


Colorado Weber's

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Journey Begins

This morning we received confirmation and acceptance to be missionaries for New Hope Uganda. WOW.  Jen and I are not sure where to begin, but we do know that God is in control and that "He IS our Hope"  We also know that "you all" are our hope as well.  We ask that you pray for wisdom for our family as we begin this Journey into what God has for us.

This morning, when I awoke (before I read my email) I had the Steve Curtis Chapman song "Dive" in my head.

"I hear a voice that's telling me it's time to take a lap of faith so here I go
I'm diving in, I'm going deep, in over my head, I want to be
caught in the rush, lost in the flow, in over my head I want to GO
the rivers deep, the rivers wide, the rivers water is alive,
so sink or swim I'm diving in..."

So here we go - diving into what God has called us up into.  We are not sure of what is in the water, but when God say's jump, we JUMP.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tom and Family,

I want to thank Emily for the email, you all have been on my heart!

I love it!

This feels right!

I say DIVE!

Brett Costigan

Carpenter Creek Canines said...

WOW! We've been praying for you guys and will keep on! Dive deep with confidence, if God is for you who can be against you!

WE LOVE YOU WEBER!
Allen Family

Carpenter Creek Canines said...

Hey Weber's~

We've got our swimsuits on ready to "dive in" with ya'll!!!
Love the pictures you posted. Love you all soooo much.
Can't WAIT to see how the Lord's going to work this all out.

This is just so cool.

Love ya,
Jen

Unknown said...

A Perfect 10.0!!!! GO GOLD....GO JESUS!

We know this will be an amazing adventure...one you were born to take on!

We love you!
Yuens

Our Playlist