New Hope Uganda Video


Colorado Weber's

Monday, August 18, 2008

Just be like a sheep and follow!

Today I read John 10.
These verses stuck out to me.
". . . He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has brought out all his own, He goes ahead of them."
We are Jesus' sheep, and he calls our family out by name. But he doesn't just say "Okay Katie, now that I have called your family out to Africa, you are on your own to wherever it leads". No, the bible says he leads us out. Meaning that he doesn't just tell us to go. We just have to follow. It continues on to say that "He goes ahead of them". Meaning that not only does he go with us, he will protect us, and lead us to where we are suppose to go.
Later on in the chapter it says
"I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all. No one can snatch them out of my Father's hand."
It says that He will protect us, and will let no one snatch them out of his hands. I can't describe the feeling that God himself will make sure that I (we are) am protected and won't let anyone snatch me (us) out of his hand.

1 comment:

Ariel said...

I admire your strong faith Kate :)

Our Playlist