New Hope Uganda Video


Colorado Weber's

Saturday, August 16, 2008

He Is Our Hope

When trying to find a name for our blog we went back and forth. Tom kept coming up with ideas and we kept shooting him down. Then last weekend, on the way home from church, we had the song "You are My Hope" by Skillet on and Tom said, "I know what we can call our blog!" The song says, "You are my hope, You are my strength, You're everything I need, You are my hope, You are my life..." It fits.
Jesus is our hope, our only hope, and as we take this HUGE step toward the unknown we don't take it alone. I "feel" Him smiling at us right now. He must feel like parents do, when they get to give their children something they really will love.
I know Jesus has so many good things in store for the Webers and I know He will be with us and He will "etch out His eternity" in us.
Jesus said to us, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?"
And the Webers said, "Here we are. Send us!"
Jen

3 comments:

OnlyYou said...

Luv u so much, mom! Thank you and dad both for showing me how to jump into the unknown and dive deep for Jesus!
Em

Unknown said...

Again....reading the blog....I ponder...how can I feel so joyful and so sad at the same time. I admit, the sad times are less and less as I think of all that is REALLY in store for you. And when I think of how God has been preparing my heart for this season. Without you. He was so good to give me so much time to deal with it. I pray He does not tarry long and that we will all be together in heaven soon! What a reunion! Now....how do I say, "I missed you!" in Lugandan????

thefivesnowberrys said...

Weber Family -- Your faith is sooo refreshing!!! We are praying as a family for your journey. Praying about how we can support you, praying for all of the emotions you all must be feeling. Thanks for sending us the notice of your blog. We love you.
Kimberly(for the Chances)

Our Playlist