New Hope Uganda Video


Colorado Weber's

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world"- Jesus

It's a funny promise, but Jesus does promise we will have trouble in this world. Some days it feels as if we are surrounded by trouble on all sides, but then I remember the rest of the promise. "I have overcome the world."
Just when I think the troubles of this world will make me lose heart, Jesus reminds me of the blessings in my life and how He walks with me through hard things. Not only does Jesus stay with me always, which is enough, but He showers me with love through His precious children.
My good friend Jill, reminded me this morning of the blessing of children in my life. Not just my wonderful Webers but all of the children God has given me to love; nieces and nephews, my friend's children and children at church. And soon, We will be loving children in a far off country, people who are precious to the Father but in this world their value isn't recognized. I am overwhelmed with joy for the opportunity.
This world can be so discouraging and hard, but Jesus shows me promises of better things through the young people in my life.
I see Jesus' love and His strength to overcome in these 4 faces.

Jen's post

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad the Weber children are children that I get to love...even if it is long distance.

Our Playlist